Home/Support/Support Forum/How to configure one XSTICK as coordinator and another XSTICK as router/enddevice

How to configure one XSTICK as coordinator and another XSTICK as router/enddevice

0 votes
Is there a setup instruction that explains how to setup using XCTU a simple Zigbee network (one AT coordinator and one AT router).The XCTU program is more GUI friendly but no matter what I do, I could not get on XSTICK configured as AT coordinator to communicate another XSTICK configured as AT router. I tried making the DH/DL but still the data from coordinator not showing up on router as serial console is monitored. The is no document on setting a simple network of two device so beginner can learn.
asked May 21, 2015 in RF Solutions and XBee by gdoraisa New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Have you tried the product manual or http://knowledge.digi.com/articles/Knowledge_Base_Article/Range-Testing-with-a-ZigBee-Mesh-Network ?

Try restoring everything to defaults then issue a local network reset on the Coordinator and then Router (ATNR0)
answered May 29, 2015 by mvut Veteran of the Digi Community (11,350 points)