Home/Support/Support Forum/XBee S1 not working

XBee S1 not working

0 votes
I am using the Parallax Propeller Activity Bot with Propeller Tool and a XStick. It used to work wirelessly, but recently it stopped. When I unplug the cord, The Activity Bot will emit a sound then all of the XBee lights will turn off. Do anyone have an idea what is wrong?
asked Oct 9, 2017 in RF Solutions and XBee by outworldfingers New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
This would be a question that really should be asked on Propellers web site.
answered Oct 9, 2017 by mvut Veteran of the Digi Community (11,354 points)
0 votes
Most of the cases where your XBee is hiding it’s because the baud rate has been altered. A quick fix for this is to select all possible baud rates in the discovery window, then click Finish. The discovery process works a lot like the add process except it tests out every selection you make in this window – that means it will take a little longer to finishHopefully you’ve found an XBee that was just configured to talk at a weird baud rate. If not you can select any of the other checkboxes as well, but it’ll make for a longer and longer discovery process. You might get errors such as Flash Checksum Error or Failed to enter Command mode or Detected Baud rate Difference. I have gotten them many times.
answered Oct 11, 2017 by alvina35 New to the Community (8 points)